|Version 69 (modified by 16 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to the Museek+ Trac
2006/10/25 -- I'm working on getting more chroots for my unofficial Debian/Ubuntu repository. Packages will be available on both i386 and amd64 architectures soon.
2006/10/25 -- Welcome to Xero! We now have the Gentoo guy ;-)
2006/10/22 -- Latest released is now available in Debian Sid
2006/10/21 -- Museek+ 0.1.12 released !
What is Museek?
When active SVN development ceased for several months, impatience set in, and Museek-Plus was created.
Hyriand, the author of Museek, is also the author of Nicotine, another Soulseek client.
Museek+, an active fork of Museek
Museek+ (or Museek-Plus) is an enhanced sourcecode tarball of Museek that is now has Room Searching, Buddy-only shares, Interests. New features in Museeq include the addition of Banlists, Ignorelists, Icon Themes and Font/Color selecting.
Other assorted fixes, enhancements, and icons from contributing Museek users are included.
Museek+ consists of :
- museekd -- the daemon
- museeq -- the Qt GUI
- muscan -- a tool for scanning shared files
- muscand -- an automatic file scanning tool
- musetup -- the commandline configuration script
- musetup-gtk -- the PyGTK configuration app
- mucous -- a full-featured Curses Python client
- museekcontrol -- a command-line Python client
- and Python Bindings.
We are looking for your help ! If you have some skills in RPM packaging, FreeBSD ports or anything else, please contact us ! You can open a ticket and attach your files.
What's New in Museek+?
Other programs in the Subversion Repository
Themes and Media
- Museek+ on Sourceforge.net Project Files
- Daelstorm's old Museek+ page
- Soulseek official website
- Nicotine+ Trac
Read the Developers Guide for information about the Soulseek Protocol, Museek Client Protocol and Translation instructions for Museeq.