|Version 57 (modified by 16 years ago) ( diff ),|
Welcome to the Museek+ Trac
What is Museek?
Museek is a file-sharing application for the Soulseek peer-to-peer network. It is written in C++.
However, it seems that active SVN development has ceased for some time now (as of January 2006).
Hyriand, the author of Museek, is also the author of Nicotine, another Soulseek client.
Museek+, an active fork of Museek
Museek+ (or Museek-Plus) is an enhanced sourcecode tarball of Museek that is now has Room Searching, Buddy-only shares, Interests. New features in Museeq include the addition of Banlists, Ignorelists, Icon Themes and Font/Color selecting.
Other assorted fixes, enhancements, and icons from contributing Museek users are included.
Museek+ consists of :
- museekd -- the daemon
- museeq -- the Qt GUI
- muscan -- a tool for scanning shared files
- muscand -- an automatic file scanning tool
- musetup -- the configuration script
- mucous -- a full-featured Curses Python client
- museekcontrol -- a command-line Python client
- and Python Bindings.
We are looking for your help ! If you have some skills in RPM packaging, FreeBSD ports or anything else, please contact us ! You can open a ticket and attach your files.
What's New in Museek+?
- Museek+ on Sourceforge.net
- Daelstorm's old Museek+ page
- Soulseek official website
- Nicotine+ Trac