|Version 111 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
2008/09/22 -- NewNet branch has finally been merged into trunk! A 0.2 release will follow soon...
2008/09/13 -- Debian's binary packages for Sid and Lenny are available. Based on devel snapshot from the NewNet branch.
2008/08/22 -- After a few months of sleeping, NewNet branch is waking up. A new developer is working on it. The goal is to finish the job and provide a new release soon.
Welcome to the Museek+ Trac
What is Museek+?
Museek+ is a GPL licensed file-sharing application for the Soulseek peer-to-peer network. It is written in C++ and runs on GNU/Linux and FreeBSD (it may run on other platforms (MacOSX, ...) but this has not yet been tested).
Museek+, an actively developed Soulseek client
Museek+ (or Museek-Plus) can now be considered as a replacement for Museek. It is actively developed and supports most of Soulseek features (downloads and uploads with rate limiting, searches, wishlist, rooms, interests, browsing, user lists, private chat).
New features, like private rooms, should be included in future versions.
Museek+ is separated into several components:
- museekd -- the daemon
- museeq -- the Qt4 client (GUI)
- murmur -- a PyGTK Museek Client (GUI)
- mucous -- a full-featured Curses Python client (GUI)
- muscan -- a tool for scanning shared files
- muscand -- an automatic file scanning tool
- musetup -- the commandline configuration script
- musetup-gtk -- the PyGTK configuration app
- musetup-qt -- the PyQt3 configuration app
- museekcontrol -- a command-line Python client
- and Python Bindings.
To install Museek+ see this page.
We are looking for your help ! If you have some skills in RPM packaging, FreeBSD ports or anything else, please contact us ! You can open a ticket and attach your files.
What's New in Museek+?
Other programs in the Subversion Repository
- moodriver -- A driver library for Museek Clients implemented in C++
- Museek+ on Sourceforge.net Project Files
- daelstorm's website mirror
- Daelstorm's old Museek+ page
- Soulseek's official website
- Nicotine+ Trac
Read the Developers Guide for information about the Soulseek Protocol, Museek Client Protocol and Translation instructions for Museeq.