|Version 102 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
2008/08/22 -- After a few months of sleeping, NewNet branch is waking up. A new developer is working on it. The goal is to finish the job and provide a new release soon.
2007/09/06 -- Debian/Ubuntu packages for 0.1.13 are on the way. It will be uploaded to Debian Sid soon, but will have to wait for ftp-masters approval so don't expect it before one or two weeks. Impatient people can grab the source package there.
2007/08/25 -- Museek-Plus 0.1.13 Released it Includes: museekd, murmur, mucous, museeq, musetup-gtk, and all the other python scripts. Notable changes are the CMake build scripts for all packages, the Qmake build script for museeq and the inclusion of murmur. The museekd-NewNet daemon is not finished so not included.
Welcome to the Museek+ Trac
What is Museek?
When active SVN development ceased for several months, impatience set in, and Museek-Plus was created.
Hyriand, the author of Museek, is also the author of Nicotine, another Soulseek client. Since Hyriand is again actively developing a rewrite of museekd, so the term 'fork' is getting a little tired.
Museek+, an active fork of Museek
Museek+ (or Museek-Plus) is an enhanced sourcecode tarball of Museek that is now has Room Searching, Buddy-only shares, Interests. New features in Museeq include the addition of Banlists, Ignorelists, Icon Themes and Font/Color selecting.
Other assorted fixes, enhancements, and icons from contributing Museek users are included.
Museek+ consists of :
- museekd -- the daemon
- museeq -- the Qt GUI
- muscan -- a tool for scanning shared files
- muscand -- an automatic file scanning tool
- musetup -- the commandline configuration script
- musetup-gtk -- the PyGTK configuration app
- mucous -- a full-featured Curses Python client
- murmur -- A PyGTK Museek Client
- museekcontrol -- a command-line Python client
- and Python Bindings.
We are looking for your help ! If you have some skills in RPM packaging, FreeBSD ports or anything else, please contact us ! You can open a ticket and attach your files.
What's New in Museek+?
Other programs in the Subversion Repository
- moodriver -- A driver library for Museek Clients implemented in C++
- Museek+ on Sourceforge.net Project Files
- daelstorm's website mirror
- Daelstorm's old Museek+ page
- Soulseek's official website
- Nicotine+ Trac
Read the Developers Guide for information about the Soulseek Protocol, Museek Client Protocol and Translation instructions for Museeq.