|Version 6 (modified by 16 years ago) ( diff ),|
General To Dos
- Make museeq remember search history
- Right-click in upload-queue gives a option 'message all downloading users' (chs_kasper)
- Show things like 'shared files browsed by user xyz' or 'send search results 123 to user xyz' in the new museeq log-window (chs_kasper) (partially done)
- Auto-Away in museekd (chs_kasper's idea)
- Make Muscan work properly on Sparc (Big Endian problem?)
- Make museeq convert newlines to spliting off seperate messages to facilitate pasting debug messages.
- Fix segfault that happens immediately after a "timeout connecting to host" DEBUG message.
- Find out why some SCONS versions other than v0.95 do not compile museeq .ui.h files correctly. and instead give errors like: "!SettingsDlg::SReloadShares_clicked(): Not implemented yet"
- Find out why uploading to windows soulseek is still sometimes broken, even after peer message 52 was sent.
- Adding logging of Chat Rooms and Private Message to museeq
- Upload limits
- Wishlist - with auto-download. (mer.lin.ux) Status: Partially complete (searches only)
Unlikely to be added anytime soon
- Up/Down transfer rate status in status bar
- Up/Down transfer limiting
- Round robin queueing
- "max amount of MB's per day per user/list-user" (suggested by Dalai on slsk forum Mar 27 2004, 11:30 AM) (This feature would limit certain users to a maximum total amount downloaded per day.)
- swarmed downloads
- Trusted users -> Privileges to individual buddies (chs_kasper) REASON: Buddies already have optional special privileges "privilege_buddies", but it applies to ALL buddies if enabled.
- Museeq: Have a popup dialog ask if "you really want to close museeq".
- Option in the config for automated messages (lartza)
- Online-alert messages in log-window (chs_kasper)
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.