|Version 14 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
Developing Museek Plus
There are many parts that add-up to Museek-Plus, and they can usually be worked on seperately.
- NewNet-based Rewrite of Museekd (merged into trunk)
- MuseeqQtFourPort (merged into trunk)
If you think museekd is not working well or if you've found a bug, it may be useful to send us a museekd log. To produce this log, you'll have to edit your config file. Open ~/.museekd/config.xml in your favorite editor.
Add these lines before "</museekd>" at the end of the file:
Now launch museekd with this command line, and reproduce the bug:
# museekd > ~/museekd_log.txt
Then send us the file museekd_log.txt which was created in your home dir. This file will contain information about your current transfers.
When you have finished, you can delete the three lines that you have added.
- hyriand (original developer, now active again)
- daelstorm (site hosted by hyriand)
- SeeSchloss (his room search patch got this started)
- Le_Vert (French translation, Debian/Ubuntu packages, Trac administrator)
- lbponey (museekd/museeq since newnet2 branch)
- () (German translation)
- Requiem (Italian translation)
- Belegdol (Polish Translation, Fedora Core RPMs)
- syphv (Spanish Translation)
- Senhor_das_Moscas (Portuguese Brazilian Translation)
If you've contributed to Museek+ in any way, add a mention here.