Developing Museek Plus
There are many parts that add-up to Museek-Plus, and they can usually be worked on seperately.
- NewNet-based Rewrite of Museekd (merged into trunk)
- MuseeqQtFourPort (merged into trunk)
If you think museekd is not working well or if you've found a bug, it may be useful to send us a museekd log. To produce this log, launch museekd with this command line, and reproduce the bug:
# museekd -d > ~/museekd_log.txt
Then send us the file museekd_log.txt which was created in your home dir. This file will contain information about your current transfers.
- hyriand (original developer, now active again)
- daelstorm (site hosted by hyriand)
- SeeSchloss (his room search patch got this started)
- Le_Vert (French translation, Debian/Ubuntu? packages, Trac administrator)
- lbponey? (museekd/museeq since newnet2 branch)
- ()? (German translation)
- Requiem? (Italian translation)
- Belegdol? (Polish Translation, Fedora Core RPMs)
- syphv (Spanish Translation)
- Senhor_das_Moscas? (Portuguese Brazilian Translation)
If you've contributed to Museek+ in any way, add a mention here.