Ticket #283 (new task)
Opened 4 weeks ago
Security Alarm While You Are Away On Vacation ###
|Reported by:||azinisun1980||Owned by:||lbponey|
Your lawn is Mown by * just before leaving; make plans to possess some body mow it again in the event that you will be gone for a protracted period of time. If that's probably be required, also request watering.
- In the winter, make arrangements to possess somebody scoop walkways when it snows. At the very least, have a friend walk from the road to your home repeatedly.
- If possible, ask a neighbor to park a vehicle in your garage (if you are getting yours).
- If you are using a answering machine, turn off the ring on the telephone. Should you not need an answering machine, disconnect or turn off ringers on all phones.
- Lock all jewelry, essential reports, currency, and other important portables in a safe place such as for instance a safe deposit box or home safe.
- Ensure all personal and home insurance policies are up-to-date and your insurance is adequate.
Preparing your property before you leave on a break may reduce the probability of a theft while you are gone. A little bit of wise practice to secure your house and valuables will give you peace of mind while you're traveling overseas.
A vacation will be ruined by nothing like learning your house got broken directly into when you were away. Follow better security to be ensured by these common sense tips through your travels. An ounce of security prevention is worth a pound of cure. Be safe and have a great trip.